Sunday, July 22, 2007

Chiggie Check

Well I had fun last night I got slapped in the balls once. We started at the boneyard that is my favorite new bar in town. We really enjoy going out with friends and stuff, but it can get so expensive to go out to the clubs. Now I am sitting on the couch waiting to go to the fair that I really dont want to go to. If I had my choice I would just go riding all day long but I loves the angie. Well I am bored now so gotta go.

1 comment:

Ms. Margarita said...

I loves the caseys, thanks for going to the fair. I had to take you it's my hometown and you'd never been, so now we don't have to ever go. I would also like to go riding. I have a blast with you on the bike. love you.