Saturday, July 21, 2007
Another day
Sometimes my life kinda blends together. I did get my bike today from my grams house. I forgot how fun it is to ride I kinda scared myself. Damn my bike is fast if I want it to be just a flick and there I go. Some times it feels like it will throw me off the back. I haven't started the bike for close to a year and all I had to do is slide in a battery and push the start button amazing. I am glad I bought a bike with fuel injection I will never another anything if it doesn't have fuel injection. If you never rode a bike you should give it a try there is nothing more enjoyable it will make you smile no two ways about it. If your scared suck it up and give it a shot you wont be disappointed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment