Thursday, July 19, 2007
The Man!!!
Well the man has once again kept me down man. I just cant get a break doesn't society owe me something I am a veteran you know. My wife thank god is the sane one I would have jumped head first into home ownership. The damn banks i.e. "THE MAN" just wont meet the terms I need to make the loan work. It doesn't help that I am asking for the impossible all I want is a Zero down loan for $150,000 with monthly house note of $700 to $750 if the man could make that happen we would jump at the chance. Buuuuuut they cant so eff the effing effers they suck. Any how I am sick and at work you cant take sick days when your really sick that's stupid. Well less the a miracle happens and someone puts up the down payment for a house note the dream is lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment