Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Well it feels like its allways monday
So. its Tuesday but it might as well be Monday nothing special. I really would like to have enough money to buy what I want when I want it. I am tired of rationalizing every purchase made. It really is demoralizing and we are not saving for a house any more or even considering it so why? We should start living your lives now and not wait for it to start. We need to live and have fun now because when we do finish school we just find another excuse to not live life its driving me crazy. If all I am going to do is try to catch up or jump the next hurdle I will quit. I want to have fun now and not complain about money or this and that I want to live with what is in my life now not what will or might be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment