Sunday, August 19, 2007

I love to watch cartoons

I have been extremely lazy this weekend I watched Naruto Damn near as much as I could. I cant wait to help Gary put up his fence. I am a little worried that I will screw it up but what ever. I can do anything I want if I want to. I am kinda jealous of Gary because he has his own home and can work on it and do as he pleases. I want to be the one building a fence or remodeling in my spare time it would be easy and fun for me. The only thing I have to do now is play on my computer and that's about it. If I had something else to do it would help me stay in shape instead of sitting on the couch I could be digging fence holes or who knows what. Living in this preschool limbo is driving me nuts. Oh well this is just another test in my life "O" tests and I just need to press on and accomplish the next step in my life even though it sucks.

1 comment:

Ms. Margarita said...

it's been a while since your last blog, what's on your mind?