Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Get off my freakin back damn monkies!?!?!?
I think I may be going through my mid 20's crisis. I think i just made that up but lets not tell on me ok. I think i have started dreaming about my misspent teen years and would like to recapture some of it by buying an almost identical truck to what i had then I am going to look at a 76 3/4 ton gmc 4x4 pickup. Brass Monkey. I have been obsessing about it lately and cant wait to get one and work on it the toyota is a great pickup but i am bored with it and cant afford any up grades plus it doesn't pull my boat very well and i don't want to blow it up try to tow my boat to the upper lakes this summer. Yes I do have a landcruiser that has the muscle to pull the boat but it is almost completely unsafe in all the other aspect such as brake and steering. Soooo cross that one off. Well my head now hurts so BYE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment